The Idaho Soil & Water Conservation Commission intends to promulgate a change in the rules for the administration of the Resource Conservation & Rangeland Development Program (RCRDP) (60.50.01).
Below are links to the listed documents.
- Notice of Public Hearing on Proposed Rule and Draft Rule as of 10-03-2018
- Proposed Rules as of 08-22-2018
- Negotiated Rulemaking Summary
- Notice of 2nd Negotiated Rulemaking Meeting - July 18, 2018
- Notice of Negotiated Rulemaking Meeting - June 20, 2018
- Rulemaking Schedule (updated as of 08-01-2018)
For an explanation of what the Commission is proposing to change and why the changes are being proposed, click here to read the "Discussion Paper on Draft Preliminary RCRDP Rules.