The Idaho Soil & Water Conservation Commission intends to promulgate a change in the rules for the administration of the Resource Conservation & Rangeland Development Program (RCRDP) (60.50.01).
Below are links to the listed documents.
- Proposed Rules as of 08-22-2018
- Negotiated Rulemaking Summary
- Notice of 2nd Negotiated Rulemaking Meeting - July 18, 2018
- Notice of Negotiated Rulemaking Meeting - June 20, 2018
- Rulemaking Schedule (updated as of 08-01-2018)
For an explanation of what the Commission is proposing to change and why the changes are being proposed, click here to read the "Discussion Paper on Draft Preliminary RCRDP Rules."
The Commission will be reviewing the proposed rule at their upcoming meeting to be held:
Thursday, August 30, 2018, 10:00am to 5:00pm (MDT)
Idaho Water Center
322 E. Front Street
5th Floor, Suite 560 Conference Room
Boise, ID 83702
You can attend in person or by teleconference
Toll Free: 1-877-820-7831
Participant Code: 922837